When you are moving to London, you will find that there are a number of factors that might be a little different and frustrating, one of the frustrating things about financial matters is the fact that England and most of Europe operate on a chip and pin system for their credit cards and debit cards. You might have moved into a new London apartment, but the last thing you need is to go to the grocery store and have your credit card or debit card refused on account of the fact that it does not have a chip and pin installed.
Previously on the London Blog
- Expat MD: All You Need To Know About Working As A Doctor In London
- Get Your Phone Ready For These 10 Apps That Make Life In London Sooo Much Easier
- Insights On Companies Hiring In London You Can Apply To Today!
- All You Need To Know About Doing Business In the Big Smoke
- 30 Cultural Differences That Will Shock Americans In London To The Bone