For Americans relocating to London, as well as Canadians moving to London should be aware, tea is serious business in England. Hardly anyone visits London without having a cup and a scone in endless trendy spots. If you are not a fan of tea, you will be after your relocation to London. Having a “spot” of tea is a daily ritual in English society, and you must partake in this tradition to truly feel like a Brit. The British typically begin their day with a cup of tea, not coffee, but they are more known for their afternoon tea breaks, which can occur at two different times in the afternoon.
Previously on the London Blog
- Expat MD: All You Need To Know About Working As A Doctor In London
- Get Your Phone Ready For These 10 Apps That Make Life In London Sooo Much Easier
- Insights On Companies Hiring In London You Can Apply To Today!
- All You Need To Know About Doing Business In the Big Smoke
- 30 Cultural Differences That Will Shock Americans In London To The Bone