If you are considering moving to London, then your first search is going to be to find a place to live. You will want your cosy little London rental to be in an area that is central and close to the major transport hub as having a car in London is neither practical nor necessary. Expats tend to congregate into certain areas depending on where they originate and while it may be comforting to be able to walk down the street and hear a familiar accent, you might decide to cast off into areas that are not traditionally associated with the large expat community in London.
Previously on the London Blog
- Expat MD: All You Need To Know About Working As A Doctor In London
- Get Your Phone Ready For These 10 Apps That Make Life In London Sooo Much Easier
- Insights On Companies Hiring In London You Can Apply To Today!
- All You Need To Know About Doing Business In the Big Smoke
- 30 Cultural Differences That Will Shock Americans In London To The Bone