A lonely spinster sitting in her parlor, embroidering handkerchiefs? One of the greatest institutions that the world has ever known? Who was ‘The Old Lady of Threadneedle Street’ and why you will need her when you are moving to London?
Previously on the London Blog
- The Safest Areas Of London That Are Perfect For A New Family Nest
- The Hidden Costs Of Renting In London
- The Spookiest Urban Legends Of London To Give You The Goosebumps After This Halloween
- Your Ultimate Guide To A London Style Halloween
- 10 Major Facts Every Australian Should Know Before Moving To London