If you’re moving to London, don’t come to try and take on the city and make it your own. Rather let yourself be changed, slowly and inexorably, until you cannot imagine any place on earth you’d rather live. Living in London as a foreigner is one of the best experiences that you’ll ever have. Much of this has to do with the attitude of Londoners, many of whom are foreigners themselves.
Previously on the London Blog
- The Safest Areas Of London That Are Perfect For A New Family Nest
- The Hidden Costs Of Renting In London
- The Spookiest Urban Legends Of London To Give You The Goosebumps After This Halloween
- Your Ultimate Guide To A London Style Halloween
- 10 Major Facts Every Australian Should Know Before Moving To London