With thousands of Americans moving to London and Canadians moving to London all of the time there are a number of schools in London that have been established to cater to families who wish their children to continue with the American style of schooling. If you are moving to London with our family, this may affect where you choose to rent an apartment in London and the transport factors in getting your children to school. If you have young children, it might be wise to let them attend a local school so they can make friends with children of their own age and integrate more fully with the community. For those who have children that are older, you may choose to continue with the American style of schooling especially if they are nearing college age and are intending on going to a college in America.
Previously on the London Blog
- Get Your Phone Ready For These 10 Apps That Make Life In London Sooo Much Easier
- Insights On Companies Hiring In London You Can Apply To Today!
- All You Need To Know About Doing Business In the Big Smoke
- 30 Cultural Differences That Will Shock Americans In London To The Bone
- 5 London Zone 1 Facts You’d Wish You Knew Earlier