— London for Locals – Apartments for rent in London —
If you’ve been living in London for a while, you know just how difficult it can be to find a new flat. That’s why London Relocation has a new service for London locals that’ll take care of all the details of setting up ONE viewing day, negotiating the lease and making sure that you don’t have to take a few weeks off work just to find a flat. Let us show you apartments for rent in London.
1. Assess your needs
- Moving date
- Type of property
We’ll ensure your new apartment has good access to your office, transportation for business and personal travel, good dining and entertainment, as well as other resources.
2. Conduct your viewing day
- Up to 25 properties in one day
- Rent and lease-term negotiation
- See the best apartments for rent in London
Lettings agencies work for the landlord, but WE work for YOU in securing the best rates possible.
3. Get you moved in
- As soon as one to three days (or as far out as four to six weeks) after signing your lease
- Constant contact for any follow-up concerns
Our streamlined process saves you TIME, MONEY, and STRESS when it comes to missing work to find a flat and living in temporary housing until you do.
- Search through thousands of properties on our search portal
- Choose the ones you love as benchmark properties
- Complete a London local Needs Assessment with our property expert
- Choose your viewing day
Personal Viewing Day
- View up to 25 properties in one day
- We’ll set up all the appointments with all the agents
- We show you all the interesting apartments for rent in London – we deal with everything
- Car and driver for the day – plus a personal search agent to help you narrow down your choices
- At the end of the day, we help negotiate the lease and get ready for moving day
- You choose your moving day – we handle the paperwork
- Find a flat in as little as 36 hours
- Pre-referencing service available for your convenience
- All estate agent /landlord paperwork and rental agreements done for you