One of the best parts of living in London is its traditions. A city steeped in history and tradition American moving to London are often surprised to discover how very little they know about a city from which many an ancestor heralded. Since the United States was originally founded by British citizens many of the customs and traditions were transferred to US soil, but many purely London traditions remain unknown to Americans. While enjoying their time living in London all American expats should make an effort to learn about London traditions, many of them centuries old.
Previously on the London Blog
- The Safest Areas Of London That Are Perfect For A New Family Nest
- The Hidden Costs Of Renting In London
- The Spookiest Urban Legends Of London To Give You The Goosebumps After This Halloween
- Your Ultimate Guide To A London Style Halloween
- 10 Major Facts Every Australian Should Know Before Moving To London