If you are considering moving to London, then your first search is going to be to find a place to live. You will want your cosy little London rental to be in an area that is central and close to the major transport hub as having a car in London is neither practical nor necessary. Expats tend to congregate into certain areas depending on where they originate and while it may be comforting to be able to walk down the street and hear a familiar accent, you might decide to cast off into areas that are not traditionally associated with the large expat community in London.
Previously on the London Blog
- The Safest Areas Of London That Are Perfect For A New Family Nest
- The Hidden Costs Of Renting In London
- The Spookiest Urban Legends Of London To Give You The Goosebumps After This Halloween
- Your Ultimate Guide To A London Style Halloween
- 10 Major Facts Every Australian Should Know Before Moving To London