An affluent area, catering to a slew of multicultural residents, while also populated with many young and wealthy professionals it, is an ideal area for many. This relatively quiet Westbourne Park rentals area is home to a prodigious number of local amenities. The lively High Street is lined with countless independent shops catering to all of your fashion needs, cuisine desires, and happy hours galore. The Westbourne Park area also offers flourishing markets, vast green parks, and many favored coffee shops.
Previously on the London Blog
- The Safest Areas Of London That Are Perfect For A New Family Nest
- The Hidden Costs Of Renting In London
- The Spookiest Urban Legends Of London To Give You The Goosebumps After This Halloween
- Your Ultimate Guide To A London Style Halloween
- 10 Major Facts Every Australian Should Know Before Moving To London