When you’ve been living in London for a while you’ll want to start exploring the city to find new and unusual places to do your grocery shopping. There are lots of big grocery chain stores where you can get all of the basics for your pantry, but if you’re really going to make the most of moving to London then you need to get out of your London fat and scour the city for the treasure troves and places that only the locals know about. Remember, YOU are a local now!
Previously on the London Blog
- All You Need To Know About Working In London’s IT Industry
- Top 10 “Top 10 Lists” About London You’d Be Crazy To Miss!
- Expat MD: All You Need To Know About Working As A Doctor In London
- Get Your Phone Ready For These 10 Apps That Make Life In London Sooo Much Easier
- Insights On Companies Hiring In London You Can Apply To Today!