Getting out and about is one of the first things you’ll want to do after getting settled into your new London rental flat. Moving to London should be one of the most exciting times of your life and if you are prepared to let this city work her charms on you then you might end up staying forever. Part of getting out and about is to master the transport system as fast as possible so you don’t end up paying the earth in taxi fares.
Previously on the London Blog
- All You Need To Know About Working In London’s IT Industry
- Top 10 “Top 10 Lists” About London You’d Be Crazy To Miss!
- Expat MD: All You Need To Know About Working As A Doctor In London
- Get Your Phone Ready For These 10 Apps That Make Life In London Sooo Much Easier
- Insights On Companies Hiring In London You Can Apply To Today!