Getting out and about is one of the first things you’ll want to do after getting settled into your new London rental flat. Moving to London should be one of the most exciting times of your life and if you are prepared to let this city work her charms on you then you might end up staying forever. Part of getting out and about is to master the transport system as fast as possible so you don’t end up paying the earth in taxi fares.
Previously on the London Blog
- The Safest Areas Of London That Are Perfect For A New Family Nest
- The Hidden Costs Of Renting In London
- The Spookiest Urban Legends Of London To Give You The Goosebumps After This Halloween
- Your Ultimate Guide To A London Style Halloween
- 10 Major Facts Every Australian Should Know Before Moving To London