Americans moving to London often have a hard time getting their children excited about the upcoming international relocation. While there is no guaranteed way to get them on board with the rest of the family there is a wonderful new exhibit coming to London in March of 2012. Warner Brothers, London Studios will be unveiling the much anticipated The Making of Harry Potter tour and exhibit. Open to the public this three hour tour might actually make an international relocation worth it all.
Previously on the London Blog
- Top 10 “Top 10 Lists” About London You’d Be Crazy To Miss!
- Expat MD: All You Need To Know About Working As A Doctor In London
- Get Your Phone Ready For These 10 Apps That Make Life In London Sooo Much Easier
- Insights On Companies Hiring In London You Can Apply To Today!
- All You Need To Know About Doing Business In the Big Smoke