Americans moving to London often have a hard time getting their children excited about the upcoming international relocation. While there is no guaranteed way to get them on board with the rest of the family there is a wonderful new exhibit coming to London in March of 2012. Warner Brothers, London Studios will be unveiling the much anticipated The Making of Harry Potter tour and exhibit. Open to the public this three hour tour might actually make an international relocation worth it all.
Previously on the London Blog
- The Safest Areas Of London That Are Perfect For A New Family Nest
- The Hidden Costs Of Renting In London
- The Spookiest Urban Legends Of London To Give You The Goosebumps After This Halloween
- Your Ultimate Guide To A London Style Halloween
- 10 Major Facts Every Australian Should Know Before Moving To London