It’s been said a number of times that living in London is expensive and driving in London is a nightmare. If you do have a car though, and the wherewithal to brave the traffic, there are a number of extra costs you’ll have to factor into your budget. Fortunately, there are quite a few ways that you can save money if you’ve got your London smarts about you.
Previously on the London Blog
- The Safest Areas Of London That Are Perfect For A New Family Nest
- The Hidden Costs Of Renting In London
- The Spookiest Urban Legends Of London To Give You The Goosebumps After This Halloween
- Your Ultimate Guide To A London Style Halloween
- 10 Major Facts Every Australian Should Know Before Moving To London