Americans complain all the time about sales tax and how it takes its toll on the family budget. For Americans moving to London, however, will no longer complain of the 6% to 8% sales tax most US states use. In London, the current sales tax rate is 20%! This extra cost must be taken into consideration when creating a new budget after international relocation.
Previously on the London Blog
- All You Need To Know About Working In London’s IT Industry
- Top 10 “Top 10 Lists” About London You’d Be Crazy To Miss!
- Expat MD: All You Need To Know About Working As A Doctor In London
- Get Your Phone Ready For These 10 Apps That Make Life In London Sooo Much Easier
- Insights On Companies Hiring In London You Can Apply To Today!