Americans complain all the time about sales tax and how it takes its toll on the family budget. For Americans moving to London, however, will no longer complain of the 6% to 8% sales tax most US states use. In London, the current sales tax rate is 20%! This extra cost must be taken into consideration when creating a new budget after international relocation.
Previously on the London Blog
- The Safest Areas Of London That Are Perfect For A New Family Nest
- The Hidden Costs Of Renting In London
- The Spookiest Urban Legends Of London To Give You The Goosebumps After This Halloween
- Your Ultimate Guide To A London Style Halloween
- 10 Major Facts Every Australian Should Know Before Moving To London