If you’re an American moving to London, you’re probably worried about the inevitable period of adjustment that comes with the big move and international relocation you’ve undertaken. An international relocation means a new culture and people, learning the geography of your new home, and numerous other details that you will have to learn to make life in your new city livable from day to day.
Previously on the London Blog
- The Safest Areas Of London That Are Perfect For A New Family Nest
- The Hidden Costs Of Renting In London
- The Spookiest Urban Legends Of London To Give You The Goosebumps After This Halloween
- Your Ultimate Guide To A London Style Halloween
- 10 Major Facts Every Australian Should Know Before Moving To London