If you’re an American moving to London, you’re probably worried about the inevitable period of adjustment that comes with the big move and international relocation you’ve undertaken. An international relocation means a new culture and people, learning the geography of your new home, and numerous other details that you will have to learn to make life in your new city livable from day to day.
Previously on the London Blog
- All You Need To Know About Working In London’s IT Industry
- Top 10 “Top 10 Lists” About London You’d Be Crazy To Miss!
- Expat MD: All You Need To Know About Working As A Doctor In London
- Get Your Phone Ready For These 10 Apps That Make Life In London Sooo Much Easier
- Insights On Companies Hiring In London You Can Apply To Today!