If you’re living in London and simply have to take to the roads, then you will need to ensure that your driver’s license and other paperwork is up to date and in line with the legal requirements of driving in the United Kingdom. You really do not need a car when you are living in London. The public transport is excellent and you’ll be able to get from your London flat to anywhere in London using the ‘tube’ and buses. It is very expensive, not to mention frustrating to operate a car in London, but if you do want to get out of the city for a mini-break and see some of the London countryside then renting a car is great idea.
Previously on the London Blog
- Expat MD: All You Need To Know About Working As A Doctor In London
- Get Your Phone Ready For These 10 Apps That Make Life In London Sooo Much Easier
- Insights On Companies Hiring In London You Can Apply To Today!
- All You Need To Know About Doing Business In the Big Smoke
- 30 Cultural Differences That Will Shock Americans In London To The Bone