When you’re living in London you’ll have to get used to the fact that the English are pretty crazy about soccer. It’s the national sport and while you’re in England you’ll have to get used to the fact that it’s called ‘football’. Rugby, which is another ball sport, is closer in style to football in the United States, but that really is another game altogether.
Previously on the London Blog
- The Safest Areas Of London That Are Perfect For A New Family Nest
- The Hidden Costs Of Renting In London
- The Spookiest Urban Legends Of London To Give You The Goosebumps After This Halloween
- Your Ultimate Guide To A London Style Halloween
- 10 Major Facts Every Australian Should Know Before Moving To London