When you’re living in London you’ll have to get used to the fact that the English are pretty crazy about soccer. It’s the national sport and while you’re in England you’ll have to get used to the fact that it’s called ‘football’. Rugby, which is another ball sport, is closer in style to football in the United States, but that really is another game altogether.
Previously on the London Blog
- Top 10 “Top 10 Lists” About London You’d Be Crazy To Miss!
- Expat MD: All You Need To Know About Working As A Doctor In London
- Get Your Phone Ready For These 10 Apps That Make Life In London Sooo Much Easier
- Insights On Companies Hiring In London You Can Apply To Today!
- All You Need To Know About Doing Business In the Big Smoke