You have settled into your new London rental and you are starting to make your way around the city. The best part about moving to London is that you’ll have the chance to really explore the city and immerse yourself in the cultural melting pot that is London. Just when you think you have figured London out, she throws you a curve ball and you get to start learning all over again. This is my ‘super-seven’ list of things you might not have thought about, but really should know about living in London.
Previously on the London Blog
- The Safest Areas Of London That Are Perfect For A New Family Nest
- The Hidden Costs Of Renting In London
- The Spookiest Urban Legends Of London To Give You The Goosebumps After This Halloween
- Your Ultimate Guide To A London Style Halloween
- 10 Major Facts Every Australian Should Know Before Moving To London