You have settled into your new London rental and you are starting to make your way around the city. The best part about moving to London is that you’ll have the chance to really explore the city and immerse yourself in the cultural melting pot that is London. Just when you think you have figured London out, she throws you a curve ball and you get to start learning all over again. This is my ‘super-seven’ list of things you might not have thought about, but really should know about living in London.
Previously on the London Blog
- Expat MD: All You Need To Know About Working As A Doctor In London
- Get Your Phone Ready For These 10 Apps That Make Life In London Sooo Much Easier
- Insights On Companies Hiring In London You Can Apply To Today!
- All You Need To Know About Doing Business In the Big Smoke
- 30 Cultural Differences That Will Shock Americans In London To The Bone