You are moving to London. This can be the best of worst time in your life depending on your attitude. It can be a grand adventure or your worst nightmare. It all depends on how you approach this time. There is no point in spending the entire time in London ensconced in your London rental apartment watching the world pass you by. You have to get out and start living life as a Londoner, not as an expat. There are subtle differences in etiquette that you might find different, if not a little strange, but if you fully immerse yourself into the culture of London and England, you will find that your time here is an enriching and rewarding one.
Previously on the London Blog
- The Safest Areas Of London That Are Perfect For A New Family Nest
- The Hidden Costs Of Renting In London
- The Spookiest Urban Legends Of London To Give You The Goosebumps After This Halloween
- Your Ultimate Guide To A London Style Halloween
- 10 Major Facts Every Australian Should Know Before Moving To London