If you are moving to London then one of the first things you’ll want to know is how you are going to be able to call home. You’ll want to get a landline installed into your new London apartment as soon as possible , and you’ll also want to get connected to one of the mobile phone operators in the United Kingdom. It might seem strange, but there are a number of differences between telephony in the UK compared to the United States or Canada, and you’ll be better prepared for living in London if you get your lines of communication open as soon as you get there.
Previously on the London Blog
- The Safest Areas Of London That Are Perfect For A New Family Nest
- The Hidden Costs Of Renting In London
- The Spookiest Urban Legends Of London To Give You The Goosebumps After This Halloween
- Your Ultimate Guide To A London Style Halloween
- 10 Major Facts Every Australian Should Know Before Moving To London