If you are moving to London then one of the first things you’ll want to know is how you are going to be able to call home. You’ll want to get a landline installed into your new London apartment as soon as possible , and you’ll also want to get connected to one of the mobile phone operators in the United Kingdom. It might seem strange, but there are a number of differences between telephony in the UK compared to the United States or Canada, and you’ll be better prepared for living in London if you get your lines of communication open as soon as you get there.
Previously on the London Blog
- Top 10 “Top 10 Lists” About London You’d Be Crazy To Miss!
- Expat MD: All You Need To Know About Working As A Doctor In London
- Get Your Phone Ready For These 10 Apps That Make Life In London Sooo Much Easier
- Insights On Companies Hiring In London You Can Apply To Today!
- All You Need To Know About Doing Business In the Big Smoke