So you’re going to be moving to London and you’d like to know a little more about English culture and their way of life before you get there. Watching English television is one of the best ways of getting to know your new country and London in particular. The British are particular about their telly (television) and have a thriving television industry. Watching some British TV before you arrive will also attune your ear to the regional accents that are found across England. Sometimes they can be incomprehensible to foreigners, but if you listen to them long enough you’ll find yourself slowly starting to understand individual words and phrases.
Previously on the London Blog
- Expat MD: All You Need To Know About Working As A Doctor In London
- Get Your Phone Ready For These 10 Apps That Make Life In London Sooo Much Easier
- Insights On Companies Hiring In London You Can Apply To Today!
- All You Need To Know About Doing Business In the Big Smoke
- 30 Cultural Differences That Will Shock Americans In London To The Bone