So you’re going to be moving to London and you’d like to know a little more about English culture and their way of life before you get there. Watching English television is one of the best ways of getting to know your new country and London in particular. The British are particular about their telly (television) and have a thriving television industry. Watching some British TV before you arrive will also attune your ear to the regional accents that are found across England. Sometimes they can be incomprehensible to foreigners, but if you listen to them long enough you’ll find yourself slowly starting to understand individual words and phrases.
Previously on the London Blog
- The Safest Areas Of London That Are Perfect For A New Family Nest
- The Hidden Costs Of Renting In London
- The Spookiest Urban Legends Of London To Give You The Goosebumps After This Halloween
- Your Ultimate Guide To A London Style Halloween
- 10 Major Facts Every Australian Should Know Before Moving To London