For most people moving to London from America snow is a normal part of the winter season. With over half of the United States seeing at least one good snow fall each winter there is a good chance that an American expat is used to a good snowfall. Unfortunately, London is not so well-equipped. Many people mistakenly assume that since London is milder in the summer than most of the US (and very similar to the US Northeast) its winters are nasty and full of snow and ice. The truth, though, surprises most moving to London – London sees very little snow.
Previously on the London Blog
- The Safest Areas Of London That Are Perfect For A New Family Nest
- The Hidden Costs Of Renting In London
- The Spookiest Urban Legends Of London To Give You The Goosebumps After This Halloween
- Your Ultimate Guide To A London Style Halloween
- 10 Major Facts Every Australian Should Know Before Moving To London