For most people moving to London from America snow is a normal part of the winter season. With over half of the United States seeing at least one good snow fall each winter there is a good chance that an American expat is used to a good snowfall. Unfortunately, London is not so well-equipped. Many people mistakenly assume that since London is milder in the summer than most of the US (and very similar to the US Northeast) its winters are nasty and full of snow and ice. The truth, though, surprises most moving to London – London sees very little snow.
Previously on the London Blog
- Top 10 “Top 10 Lists” About London You’d Be Crazy To Miss!
- Expat MD: All You Need To Know About Working As A Doctor In London
- Get Your Phone Ready For These 10 Apps That Make Life In London Sooo Much Easier
- Insights On Companies Hiring In London You Can Apply To Today!
- All You Need To Know About Doing Business In the Big Smoke