This vibrant and affordable neighborhood attracts the likes of students, graduates, and the young professional all looking for a trendy location to live. With a thriving nightlife, noteworthy cuisine, eclectic shops, and lively street markets, the Shoreditch flat rentals market comes fairly priced, getting you way more than you bargained for in such a flourishing community.
Previously on the London Blog
- The Safest Areas Of London That Are Perfect For A New Family Nest
- The Hidden Costs Of Renting In London
- The Spookiest Urban Legends Of London To Give You The Goosebumps After This Halloween
- Your Ultimate Guide To A London Style Halloween
- 10 Major Facts Every Australian Should Know Before Moving To London