When you’re moving to London and know that you’re going to be living in London for a few years, it can be a tough choice to decide what clothes to take with you. If you’re moving from a sunny climate, then your t-shorts and shorts are just not going to cut it in a wet London winter, and even your elegant lightweight coats will not do much against the weather that you’ll be facing when you’re living in London. That said, you don’t want to rush out and buy yourself Arctic weather clothing either because you’ll suffer in unbearable heat even in winter.
Previously on the London Blog
- Top 10 “Top 10 Lists” About London You’d Be Crazy To Miss!
- Expat MD: All You Need To Know About Working As A Doctor In London
- Get Your Phone Ready For These 10 Apps That Make Life In London Sooo Much Easier
- Insights On Companies Hiring In London You Can Apply To Today!
- All You Need To Know About Doing Business In the Big Smoke