Living in London, one of the biggest cities in the world can take its toll. The pace of London is frenetic at times, and you might just want to take some time out every so often to recharge your spirit in a natural setting. London has a plethora of parks and gardens that offer you a tranquil setting for a picnic, a walk, or just lazing around in a deckchair on a Sunday afternoon.
Previously on the London Blog
- The Safest Areas Of London That Are Perfect For A New Family Nest
- The Hidden Costs Of Renting In London
- The Spookiest Urban Legends Of London To Give You The Goosebumps After This Halloween
- Your Ultimate Guide To A London Style Halloween
- 10 Major Facts Every Australian Should Know Before Moving To London