If you are relocating to London during December and you have children, then you will want to be able to take them somewhere interesting during the holidays. There are only so many DVD’s you can watch while settling into your new London rental and little ones will want to be about and about doing things and exploring their new city. London is actually very child friendly and they have a host of attractions that are exciting to visit and will amuse the children for hours, they even do a pretty good job of keeping the young at heart amused for hours as well! If your little ones have had enough of being indoors in an English winter, then wrap them up warmly and head off to visit some of the biggest London attractions.
Previously on the London Blog
- Top 10 “Top 10 Lists” About London You’d Be Crazy To Miss!
- Expat MD: All You Need To Know About Working As A Doctor In London
- Get Your Phone Ready For These 10 Apps That Make Life In London Sooo Much Easier
- Insights On Companies Hiring In London You Can Apply To Today!
- All You Need To Know About Doing Business In the Big Smoke