All the planning of moving to London is over and you’re living in London and you have a good idea of how to get around your new city. It’s now time to get settled in and find the perfect London rental, register with a doctor and get your children into the local school.
Previously on the London Blog
- The Safest Areas Of London That Are Perfect For A New Family Nest
- The Hidden Costs Of Renting In London
- The Spookiest Urban Legends Of London To Give You The Goosebumps After This Halloween
- Your Ultimate Guide To A London Style Halloween
- 10 Major Facts Every Australian Should Know Before Moving To London