When you are living in London you have to pay a visit to Greenwich. Not only is it an important historical site, it is a great day out along the river, and a fascinating look into time itself. The area is probably most famous for its connection to the navy and to maritime history in England. The town was originally a Royal palace, and many famous royals were born there, including Henry VIII and Elizabeth I. A number of noble homes were constructed along the river bank and it became a popular destination for the nobility during the 17th century.
Previously on the London Blog
- All You Need To Know About Working In London’s IT Industry
- Top 10 “Top 10 Lists” About London You’d Be Crazy To Miss!
- Expat MD: All You Need To Know About Working As A Doctor In London
- Get Your Phone Ready For These 10 Apps That Make Life In London Sooo Much Easier
- Insights On Companies Hiring In London You Can Apply To Today!