Yesterday we discussed some fun activities that can help anyone get healthy while they are living in London. Although both Zumba and belly dancing are open to both men and women, they are primarily female activities. Today we will look at some options that may appeal more to the men noticing a few extra pounds or a soft appearance. Obviously, the best way for anyone living in London to get into a good healthy lifestyle is to walk more. London is a city of walkers and there are plenty of opportunities abounding. Whether one walks the extra distance to go to a farther Tube station on the way to work or explores the many parks within the city, walking is a fast and fun way to melt the pounds and sharpen the exterior image.
Previously on the London Blog
- All You Need To Know About Working In London’s IT Industry
- Top 10 “Top 10 Lists” About London You’d Be Crazy To Miss!
- Expat MD: All You Need To Know About Working As A Doctor In London
- Get Your Phone Ready For These 10 Apps That Make Life In London Sooo Much Easier
- Insights On Companies Hiring In London You Can Apply To Today!