Yesterday we discussed some fun activities that can help anyone get healthy while they are living in London. Although both Zumba and belly dancing are open to both men and women, they are primarily female activities. Today we will look at some options that may appeal more to the men noticing a few extra pounds or a soft appearance. Obviously, the best way for anyone living in London to get into a good healthy lifestyle is to walk more. London is a city of walkers and there are plenty of opportunities abounding. Whether one walks the extra distance to go to a farther Tube station on the way to work or explores the many parks within the city, walking is a fast and fun way to melt the pounds and sharpen the exterior image.
Previously on the London Blog
- The Safest Areas Of London That Are Perfect For A New Family Nest
- The Hidden Costs Of Renting In London
- The Spookiest Urban Legends Of London To Give You The Goosebumps After This Halloween
- Your Ultimate Guide To A London Style Halloween
- 10 Major Facts Every Australian Should Know Before Moving To London