If you’re living in London and looking for something a little different to do on a day out, then why not try a barge tour on the Grand Union Canal or the Regent’s canal. Little Venice and Maida Vale are found just west of the city centre and offer a tranquil residential area intersected by canals and waterways that offer great cruising and a perfect day out.
Previously on the London Blog
- Top 10 “Top 10 Lists” About London You’d Be Crazy To Miss!
- Expat MD: All You Need To Know About Working As A Doctor In London
- Get Your Phone Ready For These 10 Apps That Make Life In London Sooo Much Easier
- Insights On Companies Hiring In London You Can Apply To Today!
- All You Need To Know About Doing Business In the Big Smoke