Moving to London with a family means more than just finding a home in the right suburb. If you have children then one of your first priorities is going to be getting them into a good school, so their education is not interrupted for any amount of time. Schools follow the same terms in the States and Canada as they do in England. Most schools have their long holiday in the summer and start the school year in September. Unfortunately, that is where the similarity ends. British education is complex and can be a difficult system to negotiate if you have not had any experience in dealing with it.
Previously on the London Blog
- Top 10 “Top 10 Lists” About London You’d Be Crazy To Miss!
- Expat MD: All You Need To Know About Working As A Doctor In London
- Get Your Phone Ready For These 10 Apps That Make Life In London Sooo Much Easier
- Insights On Companies Hiring In London You Can Apply To Today!
- All You Need To Know About Doing Business In the Big Smoke