Moving to London with a family means more than just finding a home in the right suburb. If you have children then one of your first priorities is going to be getting them into a good school, so their education is not interrupted for any amount of time. Schools follow the same terms in the States and Canada as they do in England. Most schools have their long holiday in the summer and start the school year in September. Unfortunately, that is where the similarity ends. British education is complex and can be a difficult system to negotiate if you have not had any experience in dealing with it.
Previously on the London Blog
- The Safest Areas Of London That Are Perfect For A New Family Nest
- The Hidden Costs Of Renting In London
- The Spookiest Urban Legends Of London To Give You The Goosebumps After This Halloween
- Your Ultimate Guide To A London Style Halloween
- 10 Major Facts Every Australian Should Know Before Moving To London