If you’re moving to London with a pet, I’m just finishing up my three-part series on owning a dog in London. I myself am not a pet owner, but my friends are, so one of them has so graciously shared her experiences as an American expat living in London with a dog. Man’s best friend is sometimes also an expat, so here’s more information on how your pooch can smoothly transition after an international relocation. [read more]
Previously on the London Blog
- Top 10 “Top 10 Lists” About London You’d Be Crazy To Miss!
- Expat MD: All You Need To Know About Working As A Doctor In London
- Get Your Phone Ready For These 10 Apps That Make Life In London Sooo Much Easier
- Insights On Companies Hiring In London You Can Apply To Today!
- All You Need To Know About Doing Business In the Big Smoke