Not only is London considered one of the most expensive cities in the world, but you might have to open a bank account with a bank in London before you are able to make any major financial commitments in England and London in particular. If you are considering renting an apartment while you are living in London then you may find that London landlords are not too keen on renting to people who only have a foreign bank account. If you are moving to London for work then you can probably get your employer to help you out with getting a bank account organised before you get there. It might also be advisable to find an overseas rental agent who can help you with everything that is involved in moving to London.
Previously on the London Blog
- Predict The Unexpected: 4 Expenses That Will Drain Your Relocation Budget
- The Safest Areas Of London That Are Perfect For A New Family Nest
- The Hidden Costs Of Renting In London
- The Spookiest Urban Legends Of London To Give You The Goosebumps After This Halloween
- Your Ultimate Guide To A London Style Halloween