When you have found out that you are going to be moving to London, your first thought is going to be where to stay. If you have never lived in a foreign city then this can be a challenging time. If you are moving for work, then your employer may have organized you a temporary rental for a few months and given you a relocation budget to get you started. You need to start looking for a flat or apartment as soon as you arrive and one of the best ways of doing this is to consult with a relocation service that handles the whole process.
Previously on the London Blog
- Top 10 “Top 10 Lists” About London You’d Be Crazy To Miss!
- Expat MD: All You Need To Know About Working As A Doctor In London
- Get Your Phone Ready For These 10 Apps That Make Life In London Sooo Much Easier
- Insights On Companies Hiring In London You Can Apply To Today!
- All You Need To Know About Doing Business In the Big Smoke