When you have found out that you are going to be moving to London, your first thought is going to be where to stay. If you have never lived in a foreign city then this can be a challenging time. If you are moving for work, then your employer may have organized you a temporary rental for a few months and given you a relocation budget to get you started. You need to start looking for a flat or apartment as soon as you arrive and one of the best ways of doing this is to consult with a relocation service that handles the whole process.
Previously on the London Blog
- The Safest Areas Of London That Are Perfect For A New Family Nest
- The Hidden Costs Of Renting In London
- The Spookiest Urban Legends Of London To Give You The Goosebumps After This Halloween
- Your Ultimate Guide To A London Style Halloween
- 10 Major Facts Every Australian Should Know Before Moving To London