Moving to London can be a scary prospect for many families. There are so many neighborhoods to choose from and knowing which one is right for one’s family is a bit of an art. Most families have probably spent countless hours scouring the internet trying to learn as much as possible about the various parts of London in an effort to find just the right spot. One brand new option and perfect for those moving to London is completely new neighborhood being built by IKEA.
Previously on the London Blog
- The Safest Areas Of London That Are Perfect For A New Family Nest
- The Hidden Costs Of Renting In London
- The Spookiest Urban Legends Of London To Give You The Goosebumps After This Halloween
- Your Ultimate Guide To A London Style Halloween
- 10 Major Facts Every Australian Should Know Before Moving To London