If your international relocation to London includes younger children, you need to start making a list of places that you can take them during the winter. It’s not always possible to get outdoors, especially when it rains for days on end, but London is a city of travellers so it’s superbly geared up to handle even the most hardened of expat children. If you make a list and take advantage of some of the amazing discount offers for pre-booking, you can have an entire winter season of events lined up with just a couple of clicks of your mouse.
Previously on the London Blog
- Top 10 “Top 10 Lists” About London You’d Be Crazy To Miss!
- Expat MD: All You Need To Know About Working As A Doctor In London
- Get Your Phone Ready For These 10 Apps That Make Life In London Sooo Much Easier
- Insights On Companies Hiring In London You Can Apply To Today!
- All You Need To Know About Doing Business In the Big Smoke