If your international relocation to London includes younger children, you need to start making a list of places that you can take them during the winter. It’s not always possible to get outdoors, especially when it rains for days on end, but London is a city of travellers so it’s superbly geared up to handle even the most hardened of expat children. If you make a list and take advantage of some of the amazing discount offers for pre-booking, you can have an entire winter season of events lined up with just a couple of clicks of your mouse.
Previously on the London Blog
- The Safest Areas Of London That Are Perfect For A New Family Nest
- The Hidden Costs Of Renting In London
- The Spookiest Urban Legends Of London To Give You The Goosebumps After This Halloween
- Your Ultimate Guide To A London Style Halloween
- 10 Major Facts Every Australian Should Know Before Moving To London