In this proper row housing with Grecian features of sculpted architecture, you will find a nice bright studio on the inside of this stately entrance way. The street offers ample parking in the front and the light brick and concrete features make this building a beauty from the moment you arrive. Notting Hill rentals like this apartment on the well-known avenue of Cornwall Crescent is so ideally located that within a month you will know and recognize area merchants and serving staff at the walking distance cafes.
Previously on the London Blog
- The Safest Areas Of London That Are Perfect For A New Family Nest
- The Hidden Costs Of Renting In London
- The Spookiest Urban Legends Of London To Give You The Goosebumps After This Halloween
- Your Ultimate Guide To A London Style Halloween
- 10 Major Facts Every Australian Should Know Before Moving To London