With thousands of Americans moving to London and Canadians moving to London all of the time there are a number of schools in London that have been established to cater to families who wish their children to continue with the American style of schooling. If you are moving to London with our family, this may affect where you choose to rent an apartment in London and the transport factors in getting your children to school. If you have young children, it might be wise to let them attend a local school so they can make friends with children of their own age and integrate more fully with the community. For those who have children that are older, you may choose to continue with the American style of schooling especially if they are nearing college age and are intending on going to a college in America.
Previously on the London Blog
- The Safest Areas Of London That Are Perfect For A New Family Nest
- The Hidden Costs Of Renting In London
- The Spookiest Urban Legends Of London To Give You The Goosebumps After This Halloween
- Your Ultimate Guide To A London Style Halloween
- 10 Major Facts Every Australian Should Know Before Moving To London