After moving to London many families wonder what they will do with their children. If the kids are school age things are pretty easy, but for those families with children under school age it gets a bit hairy. Much like in the States those new to London due to international relocation have several options when looking for childcare during the day.
Previously on the London Blog
- Expat MD: All You Need To Know About Working As A Doctor In London
- Get Your Phone Ready For These 10 Apps That Make Life In London Sooo Much Easier
- Insights On Companies Hiring In London You Can Apply To Today!
- All You Need To Know About Doing Business In the Big Smoke
- 30 Cultural Differences That Will Shock Americans In London To The Bone