Since 2011 began, the number of jobs available in the United Kingdom for people moving to London from Ireland has drastically risen. This is great news, because not only does it reduce the number of people claiming out of work benefits, but it gives people the opportunity to relocate and start earning an income almost immediately. Although some forms of part-time or full-time employment in the city rely on GCSE’s and other qualifications, it is possible to gain work with a good amount of experience under your belt. If you are moving to London from Ireland for job opportunities, learn the best ways to bag yourself a wage in the city.
Previously on the London Blog
- Top 10 “Top 10 Lists” About London You’d Be Crazy To Miss!
- Expat MD: All You Need To Know About Working As A Doctor In London
- Get Your Phone Ready For These 10 Apps That Make Life In London Sooo Much Easier
- Insights On Companies Hiring In London You Can Apply To Today!
- All You Need To Know About Doing Business In the Big Smoke