Since 2011 began, the number of jobs available in the United Kingdom for people moving to London from Ireland has drastically risen. This is great news, because not only does it reduce the number of people claiming out of work benefits, but it gives people the opportunity to relocate and start earning an income almost immediately. Although some forms of part-time or full-time employment in the city rely on GCSE’s and other qualifications, it is possible to gain work with a good amount of experience under your belt. If you are moving to London from Ireland for job opportunities, learn the best ways to bag yourself a wage in the city.
Previously on the London Blog
- The Safest Areas Of London That Are Perfect For A New Family Nest
- The Hidden Costs Of Renting In London
- The Spookiest Urban Legends Of London To Give You The Goosebumps After This Halloween
- Your Ultimate Guide To A London Style Halloween
- 10 Major Facts Every Australian Should Know Before Moving To London