Most people who plan to move overseas will organize a flight but if you are moving from Paris to London, it is worth considering a Eurostar trip. Eurostar is a rail service that connects London, Paris and Brussels, with a multitude of links in between. Because the Eurostar is high-speed, it can be faster than attending the airport and boarding a flight to your final destination. To learn how you can save money by moving from Paris to London on the Eurostar train, keep on reading.
Previously on the London Blog
- Top 10 “Top 10 Lists” About London You’d Be Crazy To Miss!
- Expat MD: All You Need To Know About Working As A Doctor In London
- Get Your Phone Ready For These 10 Apps That Make Life In London Sooo Much Easier
- Insights On Companies Hiring In London You Can Apply To Today!
- All You Need To Know About Doing Business In the Big Smoke