Most people who plan to move overseas will organize a flight but if you are moving from Paris to London, it is worth considering a Eurostar trip. Eurostar is a rail service that connects London, Paris and Brussels, with a multitude of links in between. Because the Eurostar is high-speed, it can be faster than attending the airport and boarding a flight to your final destination. To learn how you can save money by moving from Paris to London on the Eurostar train, keep on reading.
Previously on the London Blog
- The Safest Areas Of London That Are Perfect For A New Family Nest
- The Hidden Costs Of Renting In London
- The Spookiest Urban Legends Of London To Give You The Goosebumps After This Halloween
- Your Ultimate Guide To A London Style Halloween
- 10 Major Facts Every Australian Should Know Before Moving To London