If you’re living in London and simply have to take to the roads, then you will need to ensure that your driver’s license and other paperwork is up to date and in line with the legal requirements of driving in the United Kingdom. You really do not need a car when you are living in London. The public transport is excellent and you’ll be able to get from your London flat to anywhere in London using the ‘tube’ and buses. It is very expensive, not to mention frustrating to operate a car in London, but if you do want to get out of the city for a mini-break and see some of the London countryside then renting a car is great idea.
Previously on the London Blog
- The Safest Areas Of London That Are Perfect For A New Family Nest
- The Hidden Costs Of Renting In London
- The Spookiest Urban Legends Of London To Give You The Goosebumps After This Halloween
- Your Ultimate Guide To A London Style Halloween
- 10 Major Facts Every Australian Should Know Before Moving To London