If you’re planning on moving to London this year and you don’t have the promise of a job in the city, then you’ll have to organize your own visa which will allow you to live and work in London for a few years. Even if you are being sponsored by your company and transferred to London, you may have to organize a visa for your spouse or partner so that they will have the freedom of the city just like you.
Previously on the London Blog
- Top 10 “Top 10 Lists” About London You’d Be Crazy To Miss!
- Expat MD: All You Need To Know About Working As A Doctor In London
- Get Your Phone Ready For These 10 Apps That Make Life In London Sooo Much Easier
- Insights On Companies Hiring In London You Can Apply To Today!
- All You Need To Know About Doing Business In the Big Smoke