Once an American family has made the decision to move to England many grab the nearest map of London neighborhoods to decide on where they should live. While a map of London neighborhoods does come in very handy in finding the right place to live it should not be the only determining factor in a home decision. A map of London neighborhoods should be used to determine distances between Tube stations, work and home and schools – not to pick a home or neighborhood.
Previously on the London Blog
- The Safest Areas Of London That Are Perfect For A New Family Nest
- The Hidden Costs Of Renting In London
- The Spookiest Urban Legends Of London To Give You The Goosebumps After This Halloween
- Your Ultimate Guide To A London Style Halloween
- 10 Major Facts Every Australian Should Know Before Moving To London