Once an American family has made the decision to move to England many grab the nearest map of London neighborhoods to decide on where they should live. While a map of London neighborhoods does come in very handy in finding the right place to live it should not be the only determining factor in a home decision. A map of London neighborhoods should be used to determine distances between Tube stations, work and home and schools – not to pick a home or neighborhood.
Previously on the London Blog
- Top 10 “Top 10 Lists” About London You’d Be Crazy To Miss!
- Expat MD: All You Need To Know About Working As A Doctor In London
- Get Your Phone Ready For These 10 Apps That Make Life In London Sooo Much Easier
- Insights On Companies Hiring In London You Can Apply To Today!
- All You Need To Know About Doing Business In the Big Smoke