If there’s one thing that most people are prepared for when they are moving to London, it’s to spend lots of cash. This is chiefly because London is recognized as one of the most expensive cities in the world. Now that you are living in London, it’s no doubt something you’ve come across quite frequently. Moreover, even if you’re no cheapskate, it’s always a bit heartbreaking to see another few pounds go fluttering out of your wallet.
Previously on the London Blog
- Top 10 “Top 10 Lists” About London You’d Be Crazy To Miss!
- Expat MD: All You Need To Know About Working As A Doctor In London
- Get Your Phone Ready For These 10 Apps That Make Life In London Sooo Much Easier
- Insights On Companies Hiring In London You Can Apply To Today!
- All You Need To Know About Doing Business In the Big Smoke