The words of the Sting song ring true for everyone who is living in a foreign city. Living in London can be challenging for people who are used to doing things differently. You might have found the perfect London apartment for rent, but getting used to the way of life in London might take a bit of time. Most expats and in particular, American expats find that there are a number of subtle (and some not-so- subtle) differences between the two countries and cultures.
Previously on the London Blog
- All You Need To Know About Working In London’s IT Industry
- Top 10 “Top 10 Lists” About London You’d Be Crazy To Miss!
- Expat MD: All You Need To Know About Working As A Doctor In London
- Get Your Phone Ready For These 10 Apps That Make Life In London Sooo Much Easier
- Insights On Companies Hiring In London You Can Apply To Today!