The words of the Sting song ring true for everyone who is living in a foreign city. Living in London can be challenging for people who are used to doing things differently. You might have found the perfect London apartment for rent, but getting used to the way of life in London might take a bit of time. Most expats and in particular, American expats find that there are a number of subtle (and some not-so- subtle) differences between the two countries and cultures.
Previously on the London Blog
- The Safest Areas Of London That Are Perfect For A New Family Nest
- The Hidden Costs Of Renting In London
- The Spookiest Urban Legends Of London To Give You The Goosebumps After This Halloween
- Your Ultimate Guide To A London Style Halloween
- 10 Major Facts Every Australian Should Know Before Moving To London