One of the easiest ways to do research before your relocation to London is to watch as much ‘local’ news as you can before arriving in the city. For Americans moving to London this may be a case of watching BBC America as often as possible, but you can also tune into several television stations on the internet to get a good idea of what is happening before moving to London.
Previously on the London Blog
- The Safest Areas Of London That Are Perfect For A New Family Nest
- The Hidden Costs Of Renting In London
- The Spookiest Urban Legends Of London To Give You The Goosebumps After This Halloween
- Your Ultimate Guide To A London Style Halloween
- 10 Major Facts Every Australian Should Know Before Moving To London