It can happen to the best of us, and if you’re living in London, and you do get arrested, then you need to know what to do and who to call to avoid being taken to the Tower of London and beheaded. The first thing that you need to know is that your right to remain silent is a part f the British constitution. If you are arrested while you are living in London, all that you have to give, in terms of information, to your arresting officer is your name, your address and any identification documentation.
Previously on the London Blog
- The Safest Areas Of London That Are Perfect For A New Family Nest
- The Hidden Costs Of Renting In London
- The Spookiest Urban Legends Of London To Give You The Goosebumps After This Halloween
- Your Ultimate Guide To A London Style Halloween
- 10 Major Facts Every Australian Should Know Before Moving To London