Families having survived moving to London from the States most likely need a break from the new daily grind. There is no better way to recharge than with a weekend spent in the country. Many Americans can’t wait to escape the hustle and bustle of London’s busy streets and head deep into the heart of British farmland to explore the majesty of the British countryside. With so many wonderful locations just a short distance from London families have many choices in how to relax during a beautiful spring weekend.
Previously on the London Blog
- The Safest Areas Of London That Are Perfect For A New Family Nest
- The Hidden Costs Of Renting In London
- The Spookiest Urban Legends Of London To Give You The Goosebumps After This Halloween
- Your Ultimate Guide To A London Style Halloween
- 10 Major Facts Every Australian Should Know Before Moving To London